What we do at The Aston Tavern
Events at the Aston Tavern
The impact of the new coronavirus disease, COVID-19, is being felt around the world. We believe we are better when we work together. It’s important for us all to take the necessary steps to keep ourselves and our loved ones safe
The Aston Tavern Hotel is continuing to assess the situation with COVID-19 on a daily basis and has subsequently made the decision to cancel this weekend’s Mothers Day Afternoon Tea Party.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused and will be contacting those with bookings directly, please bare with us in these challenging times.
You can rearrange your booking for our Afternoon tea event. Date to be confirmed.
We will continue to monitor in line with government measures to assess other events and bookings. All guests will be updated with further developments.
For information on how you can respond constructively to this pandemic, please click here
Stay safe everyone x
The Aston Tavern Hotel is closely monitoring the spread of coronavirus, and is continuing to follow the advice in line with Public Health England and new government regulations.
The welfare of our guests and staff is of utmost importance, and we have implemented measures as recommended by Public Health England to minimise the impact of the virus on site, including:
· Hand sanitisers for staff at various points across the venue for members of the public to use.
· Touchpoints/public areas around the hotel have been thoroughly sanitised and the frequency of routine cleans has been increased.
· Staff are being kept fully updated on the situation with regular briefings.
· The hotel has an internal protocol to follow in the event of a confirmed case on site.
· Food and drinks are being served with the greatest care and consideration – following current safety recommendations.
Due to daily changes in line with COVID-19 outbreak, we will be closing our premises from Friday 21st March 2020 until further notice.
Should you have any queries in relation to bookings, reservations and general enquires, please do not hesitate to contact us directly on: 0121 328 0095 or email: email@example.com.
Keep healthy and stay safe x